Thursday, July 19, 2007

Nice to Meet You

Well holy cow. It's been ages. Let me tell you what's been going on... hold on, let me crack my knuckles and stretch my palms... here goes.

1) It's been 10 beautiful months in my condo in downtown Phoenix. It is so great being a homeowner. And living alone...

2) Well, almost alone. My 11 month old puppy and her best friend, the cat Nea, take up a lot of space, damn couch hogs.

3) Don't have the boyfriend anymore but it's for the best because I've fallen head over heals for a man that I will one day make my husband. He even gets named in this entry - no nickname for him *gasp*!!! Dave and I have been dating since Memorial Day weekend. We met in Rocky Point, so in about a year, please plan for a destination wedding in Mexico. Wow - the crazy stays in my head, promise. Not a word of this gets spoken aloud.

4) I am still working at the University and pretty much just get along by tolerating my job. I have an office and stare out a window all day. How bad can it be, right?

I really need to get my creative juices flowing again. I have missed the blogging world.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Parker said...

It was so great to read your blog and catch up with your life! (-: (actually, I'm trying to blog more, too, and even though I already knew everything you wrote, it's fun to read blogs!)

10:31 AM  
Blogger alannajoy said...

And we have missed YOU AG! Seriously!! After your last post with your pics I figured you found your man and went riding off into the sunset for good! Glad to have you back.. Looks like I've got some reading to catch up on =)

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

american+girl.
Technorati Blog Finder